- Any variation of these conditions purported to be incorporated by the buyer into any sale of goods by the Company shall be of no effect unless accepted in writing by the Company.
- Any time or date for delivery named by the Company is an estimate only and the Company shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay.
- No condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life and wear of the goods supplied or that they will be suitable for any paticular purpose or use under any specific conditions notwithstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to the Company.
- Deliveries by the Company's road vehicles shall be made to the nearest good hard road to the site. If the Company's vehicles are required to deliver at any time off the public highway the buyer will be responsible for any damage to vehicles, roadways, pipes, manholes, or other property of any sort resulting therefrom.
- It is a condition of the Contract that prompt assistance is to be given the Company's lorry driver in unloading goods.
- The quoted price for the goods may be varied by additions upwards by the Company in accordanc with market conditions at the date of actual supply.
- Materials must be examined thoroughly on delivery and any shortages or defects should be noted on the delivery note. No responsibility will be accepted after delivery for the condition or suitability of the goods and no returns will be accepted.
- Materials delivered that were ordered incorrectly by the buyer will be accepted back within 14 days of delivery/collection at the discretion of the seller, on condition that the goods are in perfect order and that all costs of the delivery and collection are paid by the buyer plus a handling charge of 20% of the sale value of the delivered goods.
- The company recomends that there should be a 10% wastage on all materials supplied, this should be taken into account when ordering goods.
- Retention of Title. Until payment in full to the seller of the goods:
- The goods shall remain the property of the Seller, but the risk therein and all liability to third parties in respect thereof shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery.
- Payment must be made in full on delivery of the goods unless stated otherwise
Data Protection - We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes other than for the marketing of Cheshire Brick and Slate products and services. We may hold your personal details in order to process your order and/or maintain your account and/or for research purposes.
Advertising and Marketing - Cheshire Brick and Slate may also use your details to send you further information on Cheshire Brick and Slate products and services, to keep you up-to-date on goods, services, and promotional offers you may be interested in or for research purposes.
If you prefer not to receive such information or be a part of such research at any time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your full name, address and postcode; or write to: Cheshire Brick and Slate Kelsall Road, Tarvin, Chester, Cheshire CH3 8NR. Please include your name, address and postcode.
THE ABOVE CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL GOODS SUPPLIED BY CHESHIRE BRICK AND SLATE COMPANY